Israeli occupation forces resume brutal aggression on Gaza

Gaza, SANA- The Israeli occupation forces resumed Saturday their brutal bombing on a number of areas in Gaza Strip, claiming the lives of at least nine Palestinians and injuring many others.

Palestinian news agencies said  the Israeli occupation warplanes bombed a mosque in al-Nseirat in central Gaza.

According to Palestinian medical source, an Israeli raid on al-Qasam mosque left three martyrs and several wounded persons who were left under debris, while a man and his son were killed when Israeli planes fired on their motorbike.

Palestinian sources said that two Palestinians were killed by Israeli air raids which targeted a car in Rafah, and a third was killed in another air raid on Deir al-Balah.

The body of child Shahid Othman al-Jammal was also uncovered from beneath the ruins of a house destroyed by Israeli shelling in al-Shujaiye neighborhood in Gaza.

Meanwhile, in response to the Israeli aggression, the Palestinian resistance targeted Israeli sites and settlements with different kinds of rockets and mortars.

The death toll from the Israeli aggression on its 33rd day rose to 1914, while the number of Palestinians injured by the aggression is around 10,000. So far, 64 Israeli soldiers or officers were killed since Israel’s attacks on Gaza began.

Mazen Eyon / H. Sabbagh

Check Also

Russia: Palestinian people exposed to bloody violence by the Israeli occupation

New York, SANA-Dmitry Polyansky, the First Deputy Representative of the Russian Federation to the UN, …