- Washington continues to pump new batch of weapons to Kyiv regime
- Shoigu: The continued supply of weapons to Ukraine by Washington and its allies’ doubles number of casualties and prolongs the war.
- Nebenzya: Ukrainian forces destroy the infrastructure of Donbass
- Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu during meeting of defense ministers of Shanghai Cooperation Organization: Reducing pace of attack during special military operation to protect Donbass is a conscious decision aimed at avoiding civilian casualties.
- The Telegraph: Britain is trying to persuade European countries to continue pumping weapons to Kyiv.
- Kosachev: Washington refused to interact with Russian committee on American biological laboratories in Ukraine.
- Russian MoD: Kyiv forces use educational institutions in Odessa, Sumy and Kharkov for military purposes
Russian Special Military Operation to Protect Donbass- Latest Updates
Caracas, SANA- President of Venezuela Nicolás Maduro affirmed his country’s support to Syria in light …